Life Group News

"The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it." 1 Corinthians 12:12 & 26

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Vote 4 Me!!

Okay faithful blog readers...we have a special request! While you may frequent the site, or rarely stop by...we are asking that you leave a special comment today! Please vote for a pumpkin to help us determine a winner of the pumpkin carving contest! We decided this would be the most fun and fair way! Enjoy!

Pumpkin #1

Pumpkin #2 (vomit pumpkin)

Pumpkin #3

Pumpkin #4

Pumpkin #5

Pumpkin #6 (this one can also be worn as a hat)


like this...

8 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

This probably makes me a dork for commenting on this blog...but I have to go with the traditional and say #3.

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for #4

11:31 AM  
Blogger Norman said...

I like #2....and America told me that, too.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2 strikes me as the most original and creative, though they all have their charms. They are all definitely better than what I could do. (If it is not PowerPoint or video, I'm really not very creative.)

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I vote for "vomit pumpkin"
We are not in your life group, but could not resist a look and a vote. dana

Lindsey threw her vote in too...
"vomit pumpkin"

We even said EEEWWWWW... when we saw it!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for number 3. I hope it is okay that I vote. I got here from Cortni's blog.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2 was the most awesome pumpkin so original. ANjel

7:55 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

We like #6

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home