Life Group News

"The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it." 1 Corinthians 12:12 & 26

Monday, November 13, 2006

We're cookin'!

I received an affirmative email from Charlene Brooks on the cookbook this morning! She said that she's been trying to get one going with the Ladies ministry, but no one wanted to put it together. So, send all your recipes and we'll get this going!

Rakel

3 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

yea...thanks again for getting this set up.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Brian, Ashley & Brooklyn said...

I love this!!!!! I need a good cookbook, too. Poor Brian, I only cook from a box or from a recipe off of a box. :-) I do have some good recipes for good finger foods and dips.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Cortni said...

Great idea girls! I am so excited about this!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home